Introducing the Alioth saber, the pinnacle of saber technology. Crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a durable polycarbonate blade, this lightsaber is built to withstand the toughest battles.
Our design combines durability and efficiency, ensuring that every swing and strike is precise and powerful. Unleash your inner Jedi or Sith with the Alioth saber and experience the ultimate tool for your galactic adventures.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
This light saber does so much! Different colors & music!
Really fun beginner lightSaber.
This Saber Truly Blew Me away With Simply, How amazing it was. I got it as a Birthday Gift, and I could Not Love it more and be more satisfied with it! Shipping took a Week to arrive to the house I was staying at in the US, which was not long at all. The sounds are such nice quality and there are so many to choose from at that! and the Blade STRAIGHT UP LOOKS AMAZING! The LED's are strong and Vibrant, and the fact they have so many effects are incredible! It does have a Few Small Glitches, Like in one of the sound fonts, the Deignition is a tad weird, but it doesn't render it Unusable, it still works and feels just fine! I've Had many lightsabers before, From the plastic Hasbro one's that Flick out, to a very poor stunt saber made from UltraSabers (DO NOT BUY ONE FROM THEM, GET ONE FROM HERE INSTEAD, YOU CAN TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, AND THANK ME LATER)
But I can say that this one is my first Great lightsaber. If your on the Fence about it, heed My words. This Company Houses nothing but Quality, this is a fantastic choice, one of the better ones on the market
Great quality and beautiful saber. SN Pixel card comes with a 32GB SD card, manual, and hardware.
Just as I expected its the best money i ever spent in my life. I recommend it to everybody who wants to have their first lightsaber.