Introducing the Centaur - crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt, this saber exudes durability and efficiency. The polycarbonate blade adds an extra layer of strength, ensuring a weapon that can withstand the most intense battles.
Designed with precision in mind, the Centaur saber boasts an emitter design that guarantees extreme stability for the blade. This feature grants unparalleled control and accuracy during duels, giving you the upper hand against any opponent.
Experience the power and precision of the Centaur Lightsaber, the ultimate tool for those who demand nothing but the best. Unleash your inner Jedi or Sith and wield a saber that is truly worthy of your skills and ambitions.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
Hey I bought a lightsaber similar to this but I stripped one of the bolts to the blade so I do I get it out
Does the hilt have a way to put a saberstsaff connector on it? I read through the page info but I can’t really tell by the picture and don’t see it written
Hello, it is compatible with the female coupler. So, if you need to connect two vanguards you will need a female coupler.
It has nice features and a nice weight to it. My only complaint is that the set screw in the hilt can be uncomfortable.
Easy to learn how to access certain things
If you were on the fence about buying just buy it, it’s really good for what you’re paying for