Introducing the legendary Darth Revan saber, a must-have for any Star Wars enthusiast. This iconic weapon embodies the transformation of a once heroic Jedi Knight into a formidable Sith Lord. Crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a polycarbonate blade that creates the ultimate combination providing durability and efficiency.
This lightsaber replicates the power and allure of the dark side. Immerse yourself in the dramatic saga as you wield this intricately designed lightsaber, featuring a sleek hilt and a blade that ignites with an eerie crimson hue. Whether displayed as a collector's item or used for cosplay, the Darth Revan Lightsaber is a testament to the rich lore and enduring legacy of the Star Wars universe. Unleash your inner Sith and command the Force with this legendary weapon in your hands.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
Love the saber. However the prongs/fangs losses and they do not send a allen wrench small enough to tighten when this happens. After week of them telling me it didn't have a screw in thr more then obvious screw hole with a screw in it. They just sent another hilt told me to swith out the electronics and toss the old one.. I finally was able to tighten that screw they said didn't exist. And now have a brand new hilt. It'd have made more sense to send the stupid allen wrench. However, this shipped from China. So whoever I was texting peolly was trusting whoever was clearly not looking at the actual lightsaber itself. Do you all see the obvious screw. And they just never sent an allen wrench small enough to tighten it. But I'll have one saber and an empty for your mistake and lack of knowledge about your own products. Customer for me was great though. They were very responsive just lacked proper knowledge because he didn't have a saber to look at. Btw. I sent many photos.
Hello Melvin, yes obviously it does have screws and it was our mistake and your gain :)
But, thanks for sharing this and we will bring this up to our support team.
Good product shipped really fast worth the money
Needs instructions per Saber, not just general instructions since each Saber has different pieces. The Allen wrench provided didn't fit all the screws. It was too small, we had to buy one the right size to assemble it.
I enjoyed the saber wasn’t expecting the fonts that came with it as proffie I warn tho the screws for the blade are very small easy to lose be cautious or by extra
Have had two of these now... BOTH have had the same issue. The battery charge process needs a cut slot to allow you to insert the batter \ elecronics back in the sword, to ensure connection to the sword main unit. after charging ... It will not start again now.. VERY disappointed...