Introducing the Fallen saber, a relic that pays homage to the forgotten legends of the past. In a world where history repeats itself, those who fail to learn from the ancient texts are doomed to be caught in an eternal cycle. With its distinct and unique features, the Fallen saber ensures that its legacy is not lost. Unleash your inner power and channel the spirits of the past with this extraordinary saber.
Whether you choose to wield it for display or engage in epic duels, its flawless craftsmanship of the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a polycarbonate blade creates the ultimate combination providing durability and efficiency.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
This is my first lightsaber purchase and I went with the SNV4 model because of a recommendation online about it being something I could tinker with relatively easy at a later time compared to the proffie board.
This seems very well made, it's got a nice heft to it and parts fit together very well. It worked right out of the box, though there is a tiny learning curve to get the colors and sounds to change, it is very fun to use. The sound is nice and loud, I haven't messed with the volume settings yet though. The colors are vibrant and bright. The pixel blade is very cool and responsive and there is some lights in the base as well so it looks good with the blade plug inserted and turned on. It's my new favorite flashlight! It also came with an acrylic stand for display which I thought was a very nice touch.
As a brand new owner, I'm impressed with this saber and the quality as well as how fast it was shipped.
Amazing lightsaber for a great price! Shipping time was less than a week from ordering it! Highly recommend getting this lightsaber if your a fan of the Jedi games! Very pleased! :D
I am very pleased with my this lightsaber. It was exactly the one I’ve picked and works great for the price. I would use Pixelsabers again. Very fast shipping as well.
seller was incredibly helpful and supportive. super recommend