Introducing the Kendo Lightsaber, a mesmerizing fusion of elegance and power. This katana-styled saber stands out from the rest with its wider hilt guard, offering superior protection and adding a touch of sophistication to its design. The precise grip ensures a firm hold, allowing for agile maneuverability during intense duels or captivating exhibitions. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail and the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a polycarbonate blade. This saber creates the ultimate combination providing durability and efficiency.
The Kendo Lightsaber is a stalwart piece in our collection of custom sabers. Whether it's for gifting or for embracing your inner Jedi, this extraordinary saber is destined to leave a lasting impression. Harness the force and wield the Kendo Lightsaber with confidence and grace.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
This was my second order from PixelSabers. I purchased this hilt specifically to fight with. I was not disappointed. Because my primary use was for fighting, I opted for the baselit version. The balance point is right at the tsuba, and the saber feels nearly weightless when handled. With the added hand protection from the tsuba, this makes an excellent fighting lightsaber. However, the ease with which it can be whipped around, and the comfortable grip would also make this an excellent stunt saber as well.
I was very pleased with the base soundboard. As expected, it was not as good as their Proffie board (which I got in my first PixelSabers order). However, it came with a good number of quality sound fonts. The smooth swing is nearly on par with much more expensive boards. I was a bit disappointed in the blade lighting effects as they are not as good as some other baselit sabers I have (from other companies). However, they are perfectly fine for what I'm using it for. If you want great lighting effects, I would advise upgrading to a neopixel blade.
Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this saber. It is an excellent choice for anybody who is planning on actually using their lightsaber rather than just using for display or cosplay.
Easy to navigate took a while and shipping was wierd but very well prepared also for anyone looking to buy this I think you should it’s easy and good for beginners and feels light and the smooth swing is great for anyone putting it together make sure when your putting the blade stabilizer screws in make sure the hole is on the outside so you can use the Allen wrench it comes with to fully screw in also noticed how nice the cracked kyber Crystal sound font is for kylo ren
Looks and feels great to use! The soundfont has a great variety, Qui Gon and Kenobi being my favorites. The colors provided are also vibrant and look excellent in the dark and in the light. Sometimes the light doesn’t reach the very tip pf the blade but thats alright honestly. Instructions and assembly were clear and easy to follow, and the hilt is made out of metal which was a very pleasant surprise! 9/10 would buy from this site again.
The build is great and the saber itself is awesome, but it was kinda hard to learn how to operate the saber.