Introducing the Luke EP6 saber, the ultimate tool for those who seek the power and grace of a true warrior. Crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a polycarbonate blade, this lightsaber offers the perfect combination of durability and efficiency.
Feel the weight and balance of the hilt in your hands as you engage in epic duels and embark on thrilling adventures. With the Luke EP6 saber, you can embrace the legacy and become a true master.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
After using the saber 4-5 times and 2 battery charges the blade won’t light up anymore. I have the SN Pixel version. I believe possibly 1 of the prongs isn’t touching the base of the blade. The couple times it went out first it was while swinging the saber. Now it won’t light up at all. Hoping tech can help me out. Emailing support after this review. I will say I do love the hilt and while the saber lit up it was pretty amazing to play with.
I purchased this saber and received it early October. For the first week, I had no issues with the saber. It’s a quality hilt and all the settings were more than I expected. I was able to toggle all settings just fine. Fast forward to now; after minimal usage and after charging, the light for the saber does not light any more. Sound fonts, clashing and everything else works fine. I’ve read every forum, FAQ threads, was very thorough with my instructions… and still the light saber does not light up.
I reached out to customer support days ago to help troubleshoot this issue and have not heard anything.
I’ve emailed to start the refund process as there is a 3-month warranty. Frustrated that this is what almost $300 got me.
Instructions need to be improved
Great Saber. Love it!
Great Saber. I love it!