Introducing the Vader saber, where power and precision meet in perfect harmony. Crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum hilt and a polycarbonate blade, this saber is a force to be reckoned with.
Designed for durability and efficiency, it is built to withstand the most intense battles. The grooved hilt offers superior grip, allowing for precise maneuvers and seamless dueling. Join the dark side and experience the unparalleled craftsmanship and performance of the Vader saber.
Premium Hard Case
Every lightsaber comes with the hard case for free for a limited time.
Our Neopixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: Golden Harvest (GHV3), SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a neopixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Neopixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the neopixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a neopixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Neopixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of neopixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Neopixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every neopixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in neopixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
I'd love to see BadlandsChugs hold this baby, he'd look so sick like in the movies!! Like seriously look at the guy and tell me he wouldn't look sick
The weight and the realistic hilt. Almost feel like I could cut down a Jedi with it.
This is actually an updated review to one I had previously posted. My vader saber sound stopped working. My daughter who bought me this lightsaber for my birthday contacted PixelSabers and I admit at first it was a bit confusing and frustrating, until she spoke with Sergey. Sergey made a difference and got the ball rolling with no B.S. He is truly committed to customer service and actually has a genuine care for his customers. PixelSabers sent an instructional video on how to repair and even sent the part to fix it. I am a PixelSabers fan and having a person like Sergey made my daughters purchase for my birthday that much more trustworthy in buying another saber from PixelSabers in the near future. Thank You
My daughter just bought this vader SN PIXEL V4 for my 50th birthday. Needless to say I have been a fan since I was a little boy. When these sabers had been coming out, I knew I wanted one. I figured that someday I would just buy one, so when I received mine on my birthday I was very pleasantly surprised. I read the instructions which by the way where easy to understand and simple to use. At first it was a little not very but little confusing since I never owned one before, but once I kept going it just came easy. Let me tell you, not to many things get me excited as a 50 year old everything pretty much is ehhhh. However this was different, I was like a kid again. This saber is beyond great. It's very well made, solid feel, sturdy, and pretty to look at. Oh by the way, the Bluetooth on the SNV4 is a bonus, sooooo cool. I would definitely recommend PixelSabers for anyone looking to buy one. Than You. Just one critique though. I wish communication was easier especially through the phone line. Just for general questions or concerns. Oh one more thing I wish you guys would sell pommels, just to tweak it a little, kind of make it my style just a little. Once again thank you. I also want to give a shout out to my Daughter for the great gift.
I finally decided to buy myself a lightsaber and a Vader SN Pixel V4 one at that. I absolutely love the quality of this saber. It has a little weight to it and it doesn't feel cheap. The best part is the shipping is pretty quick. I received it after a week and 3 days. It was actually delivered a day early! It took me some time getting used to understanding how to navigate my way through the presets but after figuring it out, it's amazing. The sound is great and saber is really bright. One thing I wish I knew how to do was to keep the Vader sound as a default. If I accidently click the lower portion of the ignition button, I change the soundboard thus changing the color of the blade. I have to cycle through all the other characters to get back to Vader and his red saber. Are there other instructions out there to lock the Vader soundboard and saber color? Overall it's a great collectors item!! I plan on buying more in the future.